Tired of jumping from one application to another in order to keep track of business activity happening across the company? Wouldn’t it be great if all that activity was aggregated in a central hub, where it’s easy to manage and discuss with coworkers from any department? With Yammer’s new Activity Stream integrations, you can finally find everything — and everyone — you need to get your job done in one place.
We’re excited to announce that Yammer is teaming up with a host of enterprise applications to deliver aggregated activity to Ticker, our new feature that shows what coworkers are working on right now. Ticker streams real-time stories from Box.net, Expensify, Netsuite, TripIt, Zendesk, Badgeville, Spigit, and BrightIdea. Yammer generated activity stories, as well as stories from our existing integrations with SharePoint and Salesforce, also bubble up in Ticker.
Now you can see what coworkers are working on, seamlessly share your own work, and track business data from other applications without leaving Yammer.
Here are some of our featured launch partners:
1. Box.net: The document and content management platform sends stories about newly uploaded files you share with coworkers.
2. Expensify: The expense reporting platform sends updates on the status of your monthly expense reports.
3. NetSuite: The CRM system notifies you of changes to accounts, opportunities, campaigns and more.
4. TripIt: The trip organization app delivers stories about your business travel plans and those of relevant coworkers.
5. Zendesk: The helpdesk software sends status updates on support tickets, including new comments, satisfaction ratings, and more.
6. Badgeville: The behavior platform sends stories about badges you unlock for social loyalty and networking.
7. Spigit: The crowd innovation company delivers stories about crowd sourced ideas and lets you know which coworkers promote them.
8. BrightIdea: The enterprise innovation management platform sends stories about new ideas and updates on their life cycles.
Don’t see your favorite app on our list? Our Open Graph app platform is growing fast and our partner list will be expanding soon. Let us know who else we should work with to make your job easier!