As you may have heard, Yammer now integrates with Salesforce.com. With the Yammer For Salesforce.com integration, you can receive, share and discuss critical CRM data. Yep, Yammer and Salesforce.com are now “friends with benefits,” or FWB for short, and you can read all about these benefits here. Our FWB campaign has caught the attention of AllThingsD, so you can check it out here.
Friends don’t let friends go to a conference uncaffeinated
What better way to get social than over a cup of coffee? We know that caffeine is absolutely critical to a superb conference-going experience, so we are going to keep you full of caffeine by sponsoring Starbucks for Dreamforce11 attendees. How do you cash in on the caffeine craze? Starting at 2 p.m. on Tuesday (today) and throughout the day on Wednesday and Thursday, you’ll see Yammer street teams roaming the streets of San Francisco, giving away stickers, t-shirts and tickets for free Starbucks! Just take this “golden ticket” into a participating Starbucks location – either at 4th Street and Mission Street, or at 3rd Street and Howard Street. Get the ticket while the street team is outside (2-6 p.m. Tuesday and 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday), and redeem anytime while the store is open Tuesday – Thursday. While supplies last.
Check-in on Foursquare to Yammer Coffee Station as the caffeine (or decaffeinated beverage) courses through your veins, and get a tip on how to win fabulous prizes. You can also learn how to win prizes by reading below!
Friends give each other gifts
You didn’t think this friendship would be without benefit of free prizes, did you? Get your tweeting fingers ready, because here are the rules:
- Tweet anything about the SFDC and Yammer integration with the official hashtag #yammerfwb and get entered into a daily drawing for a $50 Amazon gift card and a bag-o-swag. You can tweet anything: your thoughts, questions, photos, link to this post or to the Benefits Page or even your Foursquare check-in to Yammer Coffee Station. We’ll announce one daily winner each day – Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday – at 6 p.m., so make sure to get your tweets in, and make sure to use the hashtag #yammerfwb. You have to be in San Francisco, because we have to hand it to you physically, and we’ll tweet you to make arrangements. You have until 10 a.m. the following day to respond; otherwise the bag goes to the next tweeter.
- For a shot at the grand prize (iPad plus bag-o-swag), spot a fun Yammer mascot on Wednesday or Thursday, and tweet a picture of him with the #yammerfwb hashtag. Yep, there will be a person dressed up as a Yammer logo, just like in the picutre below! We’ll be tweeting his location periodically.
We look forward to meeting you. Remember to:
- Refuel with a free coffee on Yammer,
- Tweet with the hashtag for a daily drawing,
- Tweet a picture of the mascot for a shot at the grand prize.
Happy networking and tweeting!